MediaLooks Video Mixer is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-04-30. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
MediaLooks Video Mixer is a DirectShow filter for real-time mixing of several video streams coming from different video sources (such as cameras, files or static images).
MediaLooks Video Mixer features:
- change output image size even during playback
- specify source/destination rectangles for each input video
- specify alpha (transparency) for each stream
- allows different input colorspace, size and FPS
- movie files can be used as input streams
- images can be used as input streams
- output FPS can be automatically or manually set
- allows input format changes (size and colorspace) during playback
Supported input/output colorspaces: YV12, I420, YUY2, YVYU, UYVY, RGB24, RGB32.
MediaLooks Video Mixer (version 184.108.40.206) has a file size of 1.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 206 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.